Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Must have something to do with something



4 beautiful cardinals on my walk and the usual group of deer by my grand mother's fountain.

A pair of peacock earrings on my spanish teacher's table.

French fries in Suzanne's car on the ride over.

A banana with thick, black zebra stripe down the side. Of all the bananas I've ever eaten, I've never seen one with those markings. Funny to think of bananas growing spots as they get older, changing markings like deer or leopards, or people.

This day has been a random jumble of sights and things and pieces of information, just like any day I suppose, but guess I'm more attentive to it.

I went for that walk this morning with the cardinals and deer, consciously being aware of stilling my mind. My mind's been pretty quiet the remainder of the day, just extra sensitive to stimuli. I'm very ready to de-stimulate. 

Vetiver on the radio. I like this song. I've heard it before. Who is it?

Fragments. Sleep. Early.

No comments: