Sunday, February 27, 2011

From 1/26/11 - Sitting at Second Street Brewery

I am sitting at 2nd street brewery at the railyard with Brian who is sitting at his labtop doing work for the Mars Society. Jazz music is playing in the background. I could be anywhere. Its 10pm. I'm tired. It has been a long day in the world. Trying a sampler of peach mead and still have a pina colaada in my system from dinner at Maria's earlier in the evening. Thinking about Guatemala and excited to go there, thinking I should write more and get back to writing my own stuff especially keeping a travel blog when I'm there. Feeling good about life and where it will take me. In love with the world and all I can do is to keep returning to it. And being grateful and not taking it for granted. I don't need anything more than what I have right now.

Last night, I had a dream about goldfish. Baked cheddar. Orange. A friend was cooking them on the grill.

The farolitas and Christmas lights are still up around parts of town. I might think it was before Christmas if I lost track of time.

Pay attention to the impulses and the anticipation. Remember to be grateful.
For relaxation, mittens, the dark, the workday is over, nice music and sounds, anonymity, being in New Mexico, companion, to be full.

No comments: