Sunday, February 27, 2011

From 2/3/11 - Buddhist talk from Denmark

Buddhism is about trusting that it is possible to develop and there are some methods that people can use to develop and there are some teachers that can help you develop.

Identifying with "I" We have to take the responsibility for everything that happens to us for our actions. Spontaneous joy, love, and compassion, getting rid of "I" and separation

Meditation helps with:
- being and staying more relaxed
- more joy
- more interest in others

This idea of building up a state of mind where we can let go of previous concepts. The experience of realization that shows the right direction, sprang from that realization from meditation to daily life.
- gradual
- question that this idea of "I" is just an "I" - "I" just means duality/dual thinking
- often happiness is being experienced as tranquility, as a result of causes, conditions, actions.

No comments: