Sunday, September 20, 2009

From 7/18/09 Trip to Maine

Sitting in Boston Logan Public Transportation area now waiting for my Concord Trailways bus to Portland. There, I will reconnect with a kindergarten friend, then travel further to my family. 

I can smell the ocean!!! I saw it on the runway. Sailboats. White colonial houses. Definitely houses, not homes like Santa Fe adobe. 

I sat next to a flight attendant on my 2nd flight. At the end she said, "You slept the whole way!"
I know, I'm tired from this last week of intense play. There is so much to participate in I don't want to miss it.

Since my flight arrived early, I could make it all the way to Bangor, but I think I'm happy to stay in Portland tonight and travel those extra 4 hours tomorrow. 

The air feels so fresh, more humid and cool. 10 more minutes of waiting.

No comments: